Thursday, July 30, 2015

Moody Dreams - An Album of 9 Songs (cover-guitar-harmonica by Paul)

Greensleeves, "The Tennessee Waltz" by Pee Wee King, "Cruising 'Round Yarmouth", "A Time for Us" by Nino Rota, "Paper Roses" by Fred Spielman and Janice Torre, "The Shadow of your Smile" by Johny Mandel and Paul Webster, "Autumn Leaves" or "Les feuilles mortes" by Joseph Kosma and lyrics by poet Jacques Prévert with English lyrics by Johnny Mercer, "Дорогой длинною" ("Endless Road") an early 20th century Russian folk song by Boris Fomin, "Moscow Nights" or "Midnight in Moscow" by Vasily Solovyov-Sedoi. Cover by me on harmonica and classical guitar.

Full album; 9 Songs, special effects also by me. Performed in my little trailer home-studio beside the railroad tracks in Skagway, Alaska, 2010, on nylon-string classical guitar with harmonica and some vocals (by me). Videos and slide-shows from Alaska, Canada and Old San Juan (Puerto Rico). Special effects added with final production in my apartment-studio in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico, 2011. Why do this? I'm hoping eventually some one will toss some spare change into the old street-singer's guitar case...



No comments:

Post a Comment