Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Labyrinth of Cementia - by Paul A. L. Hall (paulhallart).

This is one of my SCIFA novels, NOT SciFi or science fiction, but this is science fact, or para-science fact; a true story, written as if it were science fiction, but all completely true and actual fact.



When I released it on You Tube as read by me, the author, it was EXTREMELY unpopular, with only 42 views in 4 years.



unfortunately, I only got the first chapter done, because of impossible situations and metaphysical enemies, etcetera, and other projects, I was not able to finish writing it.  But it's not over yet.  I might be able to go back and complete the next eleven chapters.  I have to go into the lab of Cementia itself, because I'm the protagonist of the novel.



It would only take eleven days ...



No comments:

Post a Comment