Tuesday, April 28, 2015

LOVE -- covers&originals by Paul Hall of paulhallart.

A collection on the topic of Love, such as "Lara's Theme" "Les Moulains de mon Coeur", "Perhaps" (by me), "Love Will Supply" (also by me along with a slide show based on my drawing "Don't Touch"), and so on ...



songs:



Love Will Supply (by me, Paul Hall of paulhallart), Window-Mind-Frost-Design (by me, Paul Hall of paulhallart), Love Will Win (by me, Paul Hall of paulhallart), "L'Amour Est Bleu" "Love is Blue" by Andre Popp and Pierre Cour, "Paper Roses" by Fritz Spielmann, "Lara's Theme" by Maurice Jarre, (a quadruple presentation of harmonica solos: "Love is Blue" [Popp], "Both Sides Now" [Mitchell], "Annie's Song" [Denver] and "Early Morning Rain" [Lightfoot]), Desolation Row by Bob Dylan, "Perhaps" (by me Paul Hall of paulhallart), "The Windows of your Mind" (by me, Paul Hall of paulhallart), "Tomorrow is a Long Time" by Bob Dylan, "Les Moulins de mon Coeur" by Legrand & Marnay.



No comments:

Post a Comment